Heidi Montag Hot Photo after Surgery
Heidi Montag breaks out her new paid-for bre**ts in this red dress.
The reality star revealed to People.com that she'll be getting more nips and tucks "eventually for maintenance." Heidi Montag told Radar Online "I am doing Playboy again... soon, very soon. I cannot wait to show off my new assets, I am very excited."

Heidi Montag Hot picHeidi Montag for Playboy Magazine CoverHeidi Montag Photo for Playboy MagazineHeidi Montag, afetr Surgery Pictures
Heidi Montag PicturesHeidi Montag Sexy ImageHeidi Montag Hot Image
Heidi Montag Sexy
Of those assets, Montag told People she's most proud of her new chin. "My favorite part, I think one of them is my chin. I think that's what I was so excited about," she revealed. "I love my b**bs but I still want to improve," she told People. "I didn't get them as big as I originally wanted."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wallpapers of Hollywood Stars © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top