Olivia Munn Grammy Awards Pictures
The 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards were as star-studded as ever and actress Olivia Munn was looked great on the red carpet and in this short, leg-revealing dress. Olivia Munn has a great body, And it's a bit ironic considering most of America is overweight. Here is what Oliva had to say on "plus" sized women:
"You think the rest of the world isn't like that? No, I have a perspective. I know that I'm thin and I know that I'm a size 2. It gets to the point for me, the only way that I could deal with living in this world and living in LA, because it may be that one crazy one that says it to you, but everyone's kind of thinking it. We are in a world where looks matter. Frickin the Tyra Banks show, America's Next Top Model put a girl who's size 10 or 12 and she's a plus size? That to me is ridiculous."

Olivia Munn Grammy Awards 2010 PhotosOlivia Munn Grammy Awards 2010 PhotosOlivia Munn Grammy Awards 2010 PhotosOlivia Munn Grammy Awards 2010 PicturesOlivia Munn Grammy Awards 2010 Pictures
Olivia Munn Grammy Awards PicturesOlivia MunnSexy Olivia MunnOlivia Munn Hot PicOlivia Munn Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Wallpapers of Hollywood Stars © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top